Innovation360 Austin is looking for an Administrative Coordinator who can help us maintain a productive work environment, while ensuring that our staff and clients get the support they need.
The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once and has strong customer service qualities. We are looking for someone who models a consistently positive and mature disposition, demonstrates professional behavior, adheres to ethical principles, and maintains professional discernment in all interactions with clients and their family members.
This position requires excellent communication skills with the ability to recognize and respond to verbal and nonverbal communications, as well as someone who receives, organizes, and conveys information in a timely manner. If you are a compassionate professional with a strong work ethic and a background in office administration, we want to hear from you.
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Ability to manage multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure in an open office environment
- Detail oriented with ability to manage projects from inception to execution
If you’re interested in applying for our Administrative Coordinator position, please email us a Connect@i360Austin.com.