Innovation360 facilitates and hosts various workshops and therapeutic group experiences throughout the year. Please contact our Client Liaison at [email protected] or (512) 387-4222 to learn more about upcoming group dates and registration information.
Join Us As Cynthia Schiebel, M.E.D.,LPC-S, LCDC Explores…Foundations Of Functional, Mature Relationships
Relationships (with ourselves and others) are exciting, challenging and messy! They can also be restorative, enlightening and empowering!
To show up bravely to any relationship, involves uncovering core beliefs and attachment styles; discarding stories and skills that no longer serve us; and discovering new skills and ways to navigate functional adult relationships.
Drawing from the work of Pia Mellody, Terry Real, Stan Tatkin, and others, this session will explore:
- Early childhood adaptations & attachment styles that influence current relationships
- The “relational cycle” of love addiction and love avoidance
- The role of Boundaries, Self-esteem, and Reality in relationships
- The paradox of non-attachment
- 4 skills that enhance any relationship (if practiced)
Who Should Attend?
Individuals, couples, mental health professionals, your friends, you…anyone interested in developing healthy relationships with self and others! 6 CEUs available upon request.
6850 Austin Center Blvd. | Suite 210
Austin TX 78731
Date & Time
Saturday, October 15, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(with working lunch)