Group therapy is a superior method of therapy for anyone who could benefit from learning more resilient and adaptive social skills or wishes to become more comfortable in, and less avoidant of, social situations. Groups allow people to benefit from the advice and guidance of the therapist, as well as from each other.
This group is facilitated by Dr. Deborah S. Lyons, a clinical psychologist with over 30 years of experience practicing in the mental health field. She is known for providing a supportive and empathetic environment in which clients can fulfill their goals and go on to enjoy more satisfying and rewarding lives.
This group might be appropriate form of treatment if you could benefit from:
- Developing more positive self worth
- Increasing comfort in social settings
- Enhancing conversational skills
- Understanding non-verbal communication
- Building problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Becoming more appropriately assertive
- Building trust with others
- Expressing yourself in a way that allows others to listen
- Improving relationships with friends, family and co-workers
Held every Wednesday from 10AM to 11:15AM. For more information contact our Client Liaison | (512) 710-5533 | Connect@i360Austin.com