When facing life’s toughest challenges, getting access to help should be straight-forward. That’s why Innovation360 Austin has crafted this simple process for identifying recommendations for you.
- Contact our Client Liaison to schedule an assessment with an Innovation360 therapist.
- At the assessment, we would ask that you describe your current situation and how you might like for it to change. If you have close family members, we would ask that they join you, to share their perspective with a therapist as well.
- After the initial meeting, the treatment team will collaborate with you, involved family members and any other mental health professionals involved in your life to create a proposed plan for ongoing care.
- The therapist will contact you with recommendations for next steps and, upon agreement to proceed, can typically initiate services rather quickly.
Innovation360 offers a wide array of therapeutic services such as individual, couple, and family counseling. However, for those who are in need of more, Innovation360’s wrap-around, therapeutic services will likely be recommended.
An i360 Plan typically includes:
- Partnering with a Client Advocate, a master’s level clinician, who stays in weekly contact with you and those involved in your care, collaborating with everyone on how to most appropriately and effectively provide the best care possible.
- Family information and support offered in the form of weekly updates and counseling.
- Beginning or continuing work with a therapist, psychiatrist and/or psychologist, as indicated by your treatment plan.
- Work with the Life Development. The length with Life Development team members is individualized to each person’s needs, informed by the treatment goals established in the initial assessment.
Each Innovation360 plan is developed to last for 4 weeks. At the end of each plan, the Advocate will make recommendations for next steps.
No matter the nature or your challenges, Innovation360 Austin welcomes the opportunity to help you foster insight into yourself and your world, and then turn those insights into behaviors.
Start the conversation by contacting our Client Liaison at [email protected] today.